Building Prosperity Workforce Cohort
The Building Prosperity Workforce Cohort aims to help people transition into full-time, living-wage jobs. Participants are placed in top workforce programs, where they receive professional training and connect with employment agencies. The cohort meets monthly to track their progress, discuss their experiences in the workforce programs, and share ideas and strategies for improving them. Participants receive $50 for each monthly session they attend.
Cohort members will:
- Gain professional development skills and training from different workforce programs.
- Meet monthly to discuss their experiences and share ideas for improving the workforce programs.
- Connect with various employers and agencies from the City of Miami.
- Receive $50 for each monthly session they attend.
- Increase the number of people successfully transitioning into full-time employment positions.
- Motivate participants to seek opportunities for themselves.
- Increase equity and decrease barriers to employment opportunities.