Catalyst Miami offers free tax preparation services for households earning $57,000 or less annually. We help clients file taxes and navigate other tax-related needs.
People who prepare their own tax returns are among the fastest-growing segments of taxpayers. The MyFreeTaxes tax software makes it easier than ever for people to prepare their own tax returns.
To make an appointment
- Sign up by using the form on this page.
- A team member will contact you to schedule an appointment!
- Please keep in mind that we are very busy during tax season, but we are monitoring requests daily.
- You may also schedule an appointment by calling 786-527-2580.
What to bring to your appointment
- Photo ID for taxpayer and spouse (if applicable)
- Social Security cards or ITIN letter for taxpayer, spouse, and all dependents
- Identity Theft Protection Pin (if provided by the IRS)
- Proof of income (W2, 1099-MISC, 1099R, SSA-1099, etc.)
- Information for credits & deductions (mortgage, tuition, investments, interest, etc.)
- Small business documents and expenses (if applicable)
- Tax ID number or Social Security number of daycare provider and amount paid (if applicable)
- Personal check with account/routing numbers for direct deposit of refund
- Copy of your previous tax return
To check the status of your refund after you have filed your taxes, please click here.
Internal Revenue Service (IRS): 800-829-1040
Callers who are hearing-impaired: TTY/TDD 800-829-4059