Find other local resources for individuals, families, and small businesses.
All Miami-Dade County Relief Programs
- Click here to see County-led programs that provide immediate relief to all businesses and individuals across Miami-Dade
- Page can be translated to Spanish and Haitian Creole
AxisHelps Resource Guide
- Click here if you are an individual, family, or small business with immediate needs
Powered by Microsoft and Citi
Local Testing Locations
- Click here for a list of local testing sites
- Click here for in-home testing for City of Miami residents ages 45+ (by appointment only)
Food Assistance + Senior Services
Click here for daily food distribution events, to apply for ACCESS Florida, or to find services for seniors
Free Meals for Kids and Teens
- Click here to find free meals for kids and teens within your area
Resources from Miami-Dade County Public Schools (MDCPS)
Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, Dating Violence, and Human Trafficking
- If you or someone you know needs help, please contact the Coordinated Victims Assistance Center (CVAC)
- Helpline: 305-285-5900
- Services Available: Helpline Calls, Information and Referrals, Crisis Intervention, Relocation Assistance,Direct Relief Assistance, Food Distribution, Legal Assistance, Protective Order Assistance, Psychoeducational Groups and Telehealth Services
Click here for the latest updates on coronavirus tax relief and economic impact payments
List of Companies Hiring
Click here to see a list of companies hiring
For Small Businesses
- Small Business Grants for Minorities: Here are some of the funding opportunities and grant applications available.
Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program: Low-interest disaster loans to help businesses with fewer than 500 employees recover from declared disasters; offer up to $2 million in assistance for a small business.
*UPDATE: As of March 27, EIDL-eligible small businesses and nonprofits may request an emergency advance grant of up to $10,000 with no requirement to repay it, even if the EIDL application is denied. Please contact the SBA Disaster Customer Service Center at 1-800-659-2955 or [email protected]
- Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program: Short-term, interest-free working capital loans to “bridge the gap” between the time a major catastrophe hits and when a business has secured longer term recovery resources.
- Startup Resources: Websites and tools that will help you get your business off the ground.
Assistance and Relief for Credit Card Holders
Click here for Bankrate's guide on what different credit card issuers are doing to assist customers and how to sign up for relief programs.