Become a Business Surveyor
Small businesses have been hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic. Catalyst Miami has set out to help them and their communities thrive—and we're inviting YOU to be a part of that work.
Applications are now closed. Thanks for your interest!
We're seeking individuals to conduct surveys with small businesses in North Miami that have been impacted by the pandemic. Surveyors will help us determine small businesses' needs and wants, so that we can continue supporting them through this time and beyond.
- Attend a 'survey training' to go over the project, the survey we want to administer, and the incentives we will offer to participating small businesses
- Surveying small business remotely, either by phone, Zoom, Google Hangouts or another comparable platform
- Work with our Small Business Support Manager to update the list of small businesses as you complete surveys
- $15 per hour
- 20-30 hours a week for 2-4 weeks
- Haitian Creole and/or Spanish preferred