Join the Program!
NOTE: Applications for the next cohort will open in early 2023. Please subscribe for Community Economic Development here or complete the interest form on this page when the next cohort dates are announced.
Join a training and support program to launch a worker-owned business! Teams will receive structured support while drawing on each other’s unique skills and wisdom. By joining the program, teams will have access to local funding opportunities for co-op businesses.
During the program, worker cooperative teams will:
- Receive one-on-one mentorship and technical assistance
- Create and test business plans
- Incorporate and structure their business
- Build out business operations
- Develop marketing and sales strategies
- Gain access to financing
- Join a growing network of worker cooperatives in Miami-Dade.
The next round begins Spring 2023. Teams will receive small business grants throughout the program after reaching business development milestones.
To learn more, submit the interest form on this page or contact De’Sean Weber at [email protected]