Worker-Owned Business Academy
Do you have experience in cleaning, landscaping, HVAC, weatherproofing, or solar panel installations? Are you ready to own a business with your peers?
Join a training and support program to launch a worker-owned business! Teams will receive structured support while drawing on each other’s unique skills and wisdom. By joining the program, teams will have access to local funding opportunities for co-op businesses.
During the program, worker cooperative teams will:
- Receive one-on-one mentorship and technical assistance
- Create and test business plans
- Incorporate and structure their business
- Build out business operations
- Develop marketing and sales strategies
- Gain access to financing
- Join a growing network of worker cooperatives in Miami-Dade.
Please complete the interest form on this page to stay tuned for program updates.
This cooperative program for professional cleaners is in partnership with Miami Workers Center and Neighborhood Housing Services of South Florida as we collaborate to increase worker power and prosperity.
Have more questions? Please contact Charlene Francois at [email protected]