If you're passionate about helping your neighbors thrive, you're the Community Champion we're looking for!
As a Community Champion, you will work with like-minded people in your community to improve its infrastructure, enhance the health and well-being of its residents, and reduce existing inequalities, all while earning $15/hour.
In the past, our Community Champions team has created and distributed disaster preparedness kits, helped increase participation in the 2020 Census, and raised awareness on housing and climate actions. Our North Miami team will also have the opportunity to be part of a new community economic development project in your area.
What We Do
- Participate and have a key role in community activities
- Create and implement sustainable community-led events
- Engage in advocacy
- Partner with local organizations to promote meaningful agendas and actions
- Help build civic knowledge, skills, and confidence in community members
- $15 per hour
- Maximum of 30 hours per month at your leisure