If you're passionate about helping your neighbors thrive and you live in North Miami, you're the Community Champion we're looking for!
As a Community Champion, you will work with like-minded people in your community to improve its infrastructure, enhance the health and well-being of its residents, and reduce existing inequalities, all while earning $15/hour.
In the past, our Community Champions team has created and distributed disaster preparedness kits, helped increase awareness and participation in the 2020 Census, and raised awareness on housing and climate actions. Our North Miami team will also have the opportunity to be part of a new community economic development project in your area.
What We Do
- Partner with local organizations to promote meaningful agendas and actions
- Engage in advocacy
- Participate and have a key role in community activities*
- Create and implement sustainable community-led events
- Help build civic knowledge, skills, and confidence in community members
*For all participants’ safety, most activities and events are virtual.
- $15 per hour
- Maximum of 30 hours per month at your leisure