Data and Evaluation Manager
JOB TITLE: Data and Evaluation Manager
EMPLOYER: Catalyst Miami, Inc.
SALARY RANGE: $50,000-55,000
SUMMARY: Supports a culture of evaluation and learning by connecting data and insights with decision-making to improve overall effectiveness. Manages data integrity and platforms, including Salesforce and others, in order to develop and maintain systems for monitoring and evaluating the impact of programs and policy initiatives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and implements a monitoring, collection and evaluation framework across all Catalyst Miami projects, policy initiatives, and programs.
- Supports accountability, learning, and decision-making by collaborating with staff and consultants to draw on the full suite of data and analytics tools available.
- Works with staff to establish and review measurable outcomes and actionable metrics for each initiative Catalyst Miami undertakes.
- Establishes systems, procedures and tools for capturing data that allows progress against the outcomes to be measured and trains staff on such.
- Maintains a filing system and protects client’s confidential information
- Reviews client files and system data for errors, missing forms, and/or missing information and resolves discrepancies with staff for resolution
- Takes the lead on collaborative research and evaluation work with third parties when required, and manages relationships with such organizations, consultants, or academic institutions to ensure that the work meets a set of designed objectives.
- Researches trends, best practices and prepares data briefs and reports.
- Assists in the development of grant applications, proposals, and reports by sharing data analysis, reports, and other quantitative and qualitative data as relevant.
- Collaborates with staff on projects involving primary research gathering and analysis.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- This position does not directly supervise employees.
- Language: Professional working proficiency in oral and written English
- Education: Master’s degree
- Years of experience: 7
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce (administrator/engineer), coding, working knowledge of web-based platforms related to monitoring, evaluation, and data analysis.
- Other skills required: Evaluation/data analysis; 5+ years Salesforce design/engineering/administration
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to work in a shared-workspace environment
- Ability to work virtually with a stable Internet connection
- Stretch and bend to organize and distribute materials for Catalyst Miami activities
- Must be able to work flexible hours to accommodate organization needs, including evenings and weekends. Out of town travel may be required.
The above describes the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
To apply, please click here.
- Customer service orientation
- Promotes products and services
- Inspires & motivates
- Team player
- Develops talent (self)
- Articulate vision and understands the big picture
- Stable and calming influence
- Emotional intelligence
- Leads by example
- Open to feedback
- Effective interpersonal communicator
- Asset focused (as opposed to charity focused)
- Active listener
- Step out of comfort zone
- Learning agility, comfortable with uncertainty, adaptable to sudden change
- Goal oriented, prioritization and time management
- Analytical/critical thinker, problem solver and resourceful
- Continuous improver-persistent
- Move projects forward simultaneously
- Tolerate and effectively manage stress