What is Energy Justice? How Can You Advocate?
Learn what energy justice means and discover tools to advocate for it in Florida.
Utilities for Dummies
People's History of Utilities
What are public utility commissions? A beginner’s guide
- Utility regulators hold the keys to the transition away from fossil fuels. Click here to read an article that offers tips on how to engage with this small group of policymakers that most of us never hear about.
Energy Justice Workbook
People's Utility Justice Playbook
Shared Accountability Framework & Guide
- A 12-step process and evaluation tool for advocates to hold government and utilities accountable for an equitable transition to renewable energy
- Read the accountability framework for community implementation of 100% clean energy goals
- Read the shared accountability guide
- More resources from Sierra Club
Framework for a Just Transition
Just Energy: Reducing Pollution, Creating Jobs Toolkit by NAACP
- Guidance on how advocates can phase out toxic energy, bring in clean energy, and improve energy planning to best meet community needs
- Read the toolkit