- Starting salary of $17.33/hr.
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification credential payment of $0.40/hr. per certificate
- Benefits: health and life insurance, state retirement, paid holidays and vacation days, 12 paid sick days
- Tool allowance of $750 annually on average
- 5 years of diversified licensed experience as a mechanic repairing heavy-duty trucks, buses or automobiles, or 2 years of such experience plus 6 ASE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CDL Class B drivers’ license with passenger endorsement. New hires have 90 days to obtain license. Satisfactory completion of a physical examination prior to hire date. This is an Omnibus Transportation Employees Testing Act (OTETA) monitoring position.
- Ability to read, write, and understand oral and written instructions
Please send your resume to [email protected] or call the City of Miami Opportunity Center at 305-960-5112