Catalyst Miami Services
See the free services we're providing to new and existing clients.
Services for Emergency Needs
- Helping residents apply for the United Way's Miami Pandemic Assistance Program
- Directing residents toward food assistance and other emergency assistance
- Assisting residents with the unemployment application
- Small business support: Providing technical assistance to small businesses in the City of Miami that have suffered economic impact due to the pandemic
Support for Small Businesses
- Click here to learn how we can help your small business, nonprofit organization, or sole proprietorship
Benefits Enrollment and Support
- We help you apply for SNAP (also known as food stamps)
- We help you apply for TANF (cash assistance for families)
Health Insurance Enrollment and Support
- We help you apply for Medicaid, KidCare, and CHIP.
General Financial Services
- Virtual coaching sessions (financial and health)
- Credit-building and credit checks
- Budgeting and debt management
- Enrolling in financial products
- Lending Circles program (recruiting, enrollment, follow-up, monitoring payments)
- We are advocating for policies that will support low- and moderate-income people during this time, such as by bolstering safety-net programs and expanding public benefits, and demanding action from our elected officials to protect families, to name a few.