Let's get started!
Please click here to request an appointment and learn how we may be able to support your small business, sole proprietorship, or nonprofit organization.
Our free services include:
- Business counseling, e.g., discussing new business models, new customer segments, marketing strategies and more
- Assistance with applying for federal financial relief programs, e.g., PPP and EIDL, as well as state and local programs
- Assistance with applying for small business loans from banks and other financial institutions
- Assistance with filing business taxes for sole proprietorships and single-member Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- Reviewing commercial leases
- Reviewing insurance policies
- Assistance with business entity creation, e.g., C-Corporations, S-Corporations, LLCs, etc.
- Updating occupational licenses or special permits
- Filing annual reports
- Promoting select small business clients on our social media
- Referring to other assistance providers as needed
- Helping interested businesses convert into cooperatives (worker-owned businesses) through our Worker-Owned Enterprises Program