Client in-person appointment scheduling protocol
Review of in-person changes during appointment confirmation call:
- Masks required
- Maximum 1 person allowed per appointment. If you need to bring a child or extra person for assistance, please inform us ahead of time.
If a client shows up unannounced or without an appointment:
- They will have to be turned away for capacity and safety measures, but we can refer them to our intake coordinator to connect them with a coach and set up a specific appointment according to their needs (virtual or in-person).
Questionnaire (on tablet):
- COVID test result > Proof
- Vaccination card
- Traveled in the last 30 days?
- COVID symptoms in the last 24 hours?
- 30 minutes in between appointments to disinfect/prep (scheduling/intake is aware of this and will be done in advance)
Maintain a record of anyone at the office for:
- Have you felt sick in the last 24 hours
- Have you been coughing or sneezing
- Track who has been at the office
- Have you been in a crowded environment
- Who will be enforcing the rules: Everyone