Internal and external meetings, hosting of client events, and visitor access
- Choose a venue with enough space for attendees to be socially distant from one another.
- Remind attendees they must wear a face covering when not actively eating or drinking.
- All visitors must complete a Covid-19 questionnaire.
- All visitors are required to wear a face covering while indoors regardless of vaccination status.
In-person event: Programs, events, conferences, and any other non-curricular planned in-person gathering, indoors or outdoors, including those organized by departments utilizing their own space.
External event: An in-person event that includes any number of external attendees.
Internal in-person meeting: An in-person meeting held within a single space/area for the duration, and attended by Catalyst Miami staff for the purpose of information sharing or operations.
Internal in-person meetings
- All departments are encouraged to continue to limit in-person face-to-face interaction by using virtual alternatives, such as Zoom (or other video teleconferencing solutions), telephone, email, or other communication platforms.
- Internal in-person meetings require supervisor and COO approval.
External events (indoors and outdoors)
- External events require supervisor and COO approval.
- External events are those events that are not held at a Catalyst Miami office.
- Event hosts are responsible for ensuring sufficient PPE is available to safely conduct the event (e.g., wipes, hand sanitizer, gloves, plexiglass dividers, other cleaning supplies, and a reserve of masks if necessary).
Indoor external events must abide by the general guidelines found within this document including, but not limited to:
- Maintaining a minimum of 6 feet between all participants.
- Masks must be utilized by all attendees for the duration of the indoor event and in all indoor public spaces at all times.
- Participants in any external events must adhere to all Catalyst Miami expectations in addition to applicable federal, state, county, and city guidance.
- Organizers planning events should ensure there is flexibility to adjust or cancel based on evolution of the virus and changes to Catalyst Miami policy.
- Approval to hold an event is tentative and is subject to change if warranted based on changes in the pandemic situation and/or adjustments to federal, state, local, and Catalyst Miami guidance and directives.
- Event organizers should ensure plans, contracts, and agreements for these types of events provide flexibility to adjust or cancel based on the evolution of the virus and Catalyst Miami policy.