Protocols for staff, clients, and visitors
- Temperature check on each entry point (entry points will have a touchless thermometer).
All visitors, including clients, will enter through the main door (by the waiting room).
- Client virtual sign-in process: COVID Check In
All staff will enter through the secondary door (by the kitchen).
- Staff virtual sign-in process: COVID Check In
- A designated trash can will be placed near the elevators on the second floor to dispose of PPE.
- All staff and visitors will be required to wear a face mask.
- All staff and visitors will be required to maintain a distance of 6 feet.
- Have seats in the lobby area if needed.
- Clients will be seen by appointments only. The waiting room will have a two-person occupancy max at all times.
- Encourage hand sanitizing before entering Catalyst Miami offices.
- Delivery companies will have a space designated for drop-offs.