How Catalyst Miami and building management are complying with government guidelines
Our goal is to raise awareness and provide a safe work environment for all employees. Be cognizant that Covid-19 (and its variants) is still around and will continue for some time.
Please make sure that all employees follow and adhere to these measures and use safe practices as listed below while keeping social distancing,
The following best practices are still in effect to provide a safe work environment and Covid-free workplace.
- All employees will be required to use a facial mask upon entering the building and in all common areas.
- All employees must wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the restroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Elevators, common areas and all floors will have hand sanitizers available. Please use them.
- Signs are posted throughout the building reminding employees to wear their masks and to practice social distancing.
- Employees are not allowed to visit other floors unless.
- No more than two people at a time in the elevators.
- No more than two people in the restroom at a time.
- Social distancing of no less than six feet must always be practiced.
- Refrain from shaking hands to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- All employees must clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in their immediate work area using a regular alcohol-based sanitizer or wipe.
- If you feel any Covid-19 related symptoms (dry cough, fever, body aches, stomach problems, etc..) or you come into contact with someone that has exhibited these symptoms or has tested positive please notify your immediate supervisor.
- Employees will complete a questionnaire every day they are at the office with (temperature and 3-4 yes/no questions)
- We also ask that all employees become familiar with and follow the CDC recommended prevention actions Which can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
Between 11am-7pm, Monday-Friday, Housekeeping will be conducting daily deep cleaning and sanitizing offices, restrooms, doorknobs, elevator buttons and other surfaces, along with hourly wipe down of high traffic areas.
Catalyst Miami implemented a prevention program policy as an addendum to our employee handbook effective August 2021. Please refer to Z:/ALL STAFF\Covid-19 Prevention Plan to review the organization's Covid-19 policies and procedures to protect employees from Covid-19 hazards.